Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lust

Like a child he washed my body with his eyes, he wanted to porsue what was already
his, no need to ask, no need to need. I was his and no longer belonged in me...
the wanting grow stronger and burst into flames at the upmost of our pation.
The flames burned our souls and casted my future, of 'amargura' drama, and sin.
I had let myself be enlaced by all his magic. The space of a moment was enough
for the extase of our most obcene encounters. Desire, lust and love was lived and experienced
in those steamy nights of that exotic enviroment.
My barries were crashed and innocence ausent in my then life, my mind wanted otherwise
Water splashing and murmur of desire was the background music for the most obsece encounters.
libido was my jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment