Sunday, November 22, 2009

indecition

From across the room i felt the steamy scence of
desire crossing the barries of that forbiden love. I wanted but the issues that
held me were stronger then my weak being. From time to time i gave it in to the pleasure of the flesh,
while i pretended with the inocence of a child, that what was then being practise, was just an action
of the most pleasurable insanity.I fought with my inermost being not knowing what scared me so much.
Inconstantly i tryed to overcome what held me back from the one difficult step that prevented me from the path
of rightness. The mark of unconsivable rules were present in those years of secluded love and desire.
That was the price i payed for not allowing two bodies abuse of such harmless actions.
The end came but it did not finish, new doors were open to a whole new start, where barries were overcomed and
new decitions made.

No comments:

Post a Comment