Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Search

Expression of a time that till then was unknown and so wanted by many. Lethargically we let the hole swallow us, the surrounds overtakes, dragging us deeply into it. Do I want it, should I let it just overpower me. I struggled, but I still wanted just to be let lose, of strings and others. Myself was my company, should I carry on, should I just end it?
Why the search for the emptiness and unfound, why the need for the thirst and hunger. Would answers be there, would development even, let me escape, am I a prisoner? Or do I make me a prisoner. I follow and run towards it, not knowing how far it is, how much to run, I just do it. Provide me with some, I want to experience it, I need wiseness, I need me to understand myself.
Am I stronger then me? Or again, just servicing for a body thirsty of what is yet to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment